Non-commercial use of images is allowed:
- Everywhere you use the image, give full attribution to Dawn Ippolito and Snpd Photographs. And...
- Link either to the Snpd Photographs post containing the image or to the Snpd Photographs blog (not just to the image, please) at http://snpdphotographs.blogspot.com.
- Non-commercial use means your personal use of the image, for example:
- as a background on your home computer.
- for display on your personal blog.
- to email to your friend.
- to print out and hang on your refrigerator.
- The image may not be:
- ... used in advertising.
- ... used in any way in which you collect money, charge money, or receive remuneration.
- ... resold, re-licensed, or sub-licensed.
Contact for professional licensing:
- Email dawnippolito live com.
- You must have permission from the owner in order to use these images in any way that will bring you money.
- You must have permission from the owner to use these images as a derivative work, to incorporate them into trademarks or logos, or to make them available for download.
- Examples of when you would need a professional licence to use the images:
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes.
- in printed publications such as magazines, books, or newspapers.
- on posters, flyers, and prints for commercial display or for other promotional purposes.
- in advertising, brochures, or packaging.
- for video, broadcast, or theatrical display.
Images, text, and all other work on Viewing Tower Photography and on Snpd Photographs (except where noted) are owned by Dawn Ippolito under Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND 3.0.
This item is from "Snpd Photographs" • View CC License • Subscribe to this feed.
© 2010 - 2011 Dawn Ippolito